The following is some information about PistolGear policies. Additional information may be found on our Terms of Service page.
There may be specific laws and restrictions in your area. It is your responsibility to be aware of your local laws and ordinances. If you are unsure of the laws in your area, you should contact your local law enforcement agencies for clarification.
PistolGear only accepts orders via our on-line store; we do not accept phone orders-for your protection. We have partnered with Authorize.net for the benefit of processing credit card orders. This partnership allows our customers to securely place orders online, ensuring a positive and safe experience. At no time will we have access to your full credit card information – we receive only a confirmation code when your transaction is approved.
You can also place an order via Cashier’s Check/Money Order by selecting this option during checkout. If you do place an order via this method, please note that items will not be held on your behalf until payment is received.
The moment an order or pre-order is submitted, your card will be charged, regardless of the ship date and inventory availability. We will do all we can to ship out your order within three business days or within the lead-time specified on our website for a specific item. Should there be any delay in processing your order, we will update you via e-mail. It may take up to five days for the billing transaction to hit your statement.
If your “ship to” address is different than your “bill to” address, we reserve the right to first receive confirmation and reason, verbal and otherwise, prior to shipping your order. If we are not comfortable with the reasoning you provide, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your funds in full. This is another step we take, to ensure customer safety, and eliminate fraud.
If at any time we suspect an order to be fraudulent, the order will be canceled without notice.
International / non-U.S. Orders
PistolGear does not ship internationally and disallows any items purchased from PistolGear to be shipped internationally.
View Order Status
The “View Order Status” section of our store allows a customer to check the status of their order, giving them real-time visibility of where the order is within the process. To use this feature, please enter the Order ID you received within your confirmation e-mail from PistolGear, as well as the e-mail address you entered when you placed your order.
If for some reason your order does not show up, please make sure you are entering the same email address you used on the order and the correct Order ID.
We do our best to ship most orders out the next business day. All orders will ship via US Priority Mail unless noted otherwise. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays. Please review our terms and conditions during checkout for additional information regarding shipping and delivery.
We will ship to a P.O. Box, however, we may contact the host Post Office for ownership verification, prior to shipment.
Some military addresses do come up as invalid in the USPS system, so please offer an alternative mailing address as well.
Please note that some addresses given may be undeliverable per the US Postal Service Address Verification system. If the address is not validated by the USPS Address Verification System, we will not ship the order. Please don’t get angry with us if this happens. It is not our fault and we suggest you contact the US Postal Service in order to resolve the matter.
Orders $100 and over ship for free using via a method of the Site’s choosing. The qualifying minimum amount applies to order subtotal less discounts and taxes. The free shipping is applied automatically at checkout and is not applicable to:
- Handling Fee
- Applicable, Extra Shipping Fees
The free shipping is valid for items in stock at the time of purchase. No rainchecks are available. Cannot be applied to previous orders.
- Before you return an item, you must first notify PistolGear via e-mail regarding your intent and reason for the return. PistolGear will reply to your e-mail with information and directions regarding your return. Please note that any defective items should be addressed directly with the manufacturer of the specific item.
- PistolGear offers a 15-Day (from date of your receipt) Money Back Guarantee returns on unused, never installed, unaltered products in original packaging with all accompanying manuals, instructions, and accessories intact.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and will advise you of the status of your refund. If a refund is approved, then your refund will be processed to your original method of payment whenever possible.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted for stripped set screws unless otherwise proven to be a manufacturing defect. If you need a replacement screw, send us an email for options.
- PistolGear does not accept returns on sights, magazines, tactical lights and lasers, range bags, tools, sight pushers, small parts, special or made-to-order items like Cerakoted parts and clothing.
- PistolGear may impose a restocking fee on used returned items or for exception allowed for a return
- If your order qualified for free shipping, any refund or credit amount will be less the cost of shipping and handling costs.
- Holsters and magazine pouches may be returned for store credit only, as long as all packaging is complete and intact, and the holster and/or magazine pouch has zero wear and was never used.
- The customer is responsible for paying shipping costs for returns and exchanges unless the error was caused by PistolGear. Shipping costs on the original order are non-refundable.
- If a product is returned and does not meet the criteria noted above, the item will be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Please contact customer service within 15 days of the purchase date for instructions on your return.
- If you’re returning through the Post Office, please have the merchandise insured. Some means of tracking the package is also a good idea. PistolGear is not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during the return.
- PistolGear will not reimburse for any return shipping fees unless we state otherwise in writing.
Refunds / Credits
Please note that we check our PO BOX one per month. Refunds or store credit are handled quickly; usually within five days from the time we physically receive the returned item(s) and complete the inspection of the items. If we have your e-mail address, we’ll contact you as soon as your return is processed.
If you receive a store credit because of a return, please understand that you must use 100% of that credit during your next order. As an example, if you return an item with a cost of $50.00, you will receive a credit of $50. During your next order, your product total, less shipping, and handling, must be equal to or greater than $50.
Products sold through this website that do not bear the PistolGear brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. PistolGear’s Warranty does not apply to products that are not PistolGear packaged even if packaged or sold with PistolGear products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
The IP Address of your computer is recorded every time you place an order with PistolGear. In the event that a fraudulent order is placed, PistolGear reserves the right to share the IP Address, name, and address with appropriate authorities.
PistolGear collects customer information for the purpose of completing orders only. PistolGear will never sell, share or distribute a customer’s information to any outside party unless required to do so by a court of law.
We cannot be responsible for the content or activities of sites that are not directly affiliated with PistolGear.
All merchandise is being sold by us upon the express condition, and with the express understanding, that we shall in no way be liable in connection with re-sale and safe handling, and shall not be responsible for physical injury or property damage resulting from the use or misuse of such merchandise.
PistolGear makes every possible effort to ensure that the information published on its website is accurate and up to date, but does not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions and reserves the right to make amendments at any time and without prior notice.